Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

UEFA CUP - Group stage - english talk

Started by basketaris, 09 de October de 2007, 21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Carvalhinha

Quote from: nunnu on 22 de November de 2007, 09:49
Nunca percebi aquela sondagem em cima! Há aí alguem que me explique? :-[

Não ligues. Isso aparece porque juntaram-se dois tópicos num só  ;)

basketaris

Quote from: ArcticStunt on 22 de November de 2007, 02:32
Quote from: alexbous on 21 de November de 2007, 10:17
Quote from: ArcticStunt on 21 de November de 2007, 00:36
Hey Basketaris, Alexbous and all greek fans over here...

I´m thinking of flying to Thessaloniki, to check out your great stadium atmosphere live, and..i hope, watch my team performing well   ;D
Can you pls give me your opinion on this doubts I have?  ::)

First, the hour of the match..I know it´s probably too early but is there any idea so far? I saw 21:45 somewhere.
Than the airport way to the stadium..is it difficult to get there, heavy traffic or so (the best flight would arrive at 17:45)
About the tickets..is your stadium usually full on these great  ;) games?
Finally....if you know somewhere to go out after the game (or even before) ...thursday nights...

Cheers!!
Efcharisto!

(another thing..are there good connections to Istanbul? i did intensive search, called the bus company KTEL but they can´t tell for sure how long it takes..."friendship train" would be a better choice?)

First of all, I am really glad at least one fan of Braga plans to come to Thessaloniki for the game!
Regarding the hour of the match, I really don't know when it will be, but normally ARIS UEFA matches in Greece start between 21:00 and 21:45.

If you arrive at 17:45 you will have plenty of time till going to the stadium. In the worst of cases, it is not more than 40-45min away (by car).
Normally the stadium is full, but still always you can find a ticket 2-3 hours before kick off. If you are 100% sure you will come, I can buy a ticket for you and you can join me and my friends (I could pick you up from the airport and we can go together to the stadium)
I suggest you to register to our forum (http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/index.php?showforum=15), where most of the posts are in English and you can get more help or anything you wish during your stay in Thessaloniki.

Thanks a lot Alexbous, surely I´m gonna register after checking flights and prices next days.
And of course thanks in advance for your offer, that will surely be great experience watching the game among Aris fans. :o
see you at your forum

Hello ArcticStunt!
Sorry for not being able to answer sooner... :(
Alexbous has pretty much answered all of your questions, so there is not need of repeating his words...  ;)
However, he hasn't said anything about the...interesting points you mentioned, such as nightlife! ;D
First of all, you should know that there are plenty of choices for you to enjoy yourself, according to your tastes: clubs, bars, pubs, restaurants etc... What I suggest, though, is to try to experience something that you won't be able to find in your home country, such as "bouzoukia"... There, you can enjoy your drink, next to singers who perform live and in front of people who dance on their tables!!  ;) It's surely a nice experience, you 'll remember for a lot of time...

As for the trip to Istanbul that you mentioned, there are daily -I think- buses, as well as trains, but in order to confirm that, check out these websites:
www.ktel-thes.gr > Buses
www.ose.gr > Trains

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask...  :)
It will be a really great pleasure to see you in Thessaloniki!!

P.S. Oh, and just to have an idea what it is to live a game among ARIS fans, take a look at the recent ARIS basketball game against AJ Milano, for the Euroleague competition...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pWtV4HGboM

ArcticStunt

Thanks a lot for your information Basketaris!

Aris fans surely know how to enjoy a match  :o
Those Armani suits seemed to be really out of place over there...

The nightlife description looks attractive as well  8) and i guess finding some of those hot cheerleaders in a night spot would be worth the whole trip  ::)

As for me I´ll have to make a last minute decision due to work obligations...

But a trip to your cool city will be just a matter of time  :)

basketaris

I am really glad if I helped you with the info... As I said, ask me anything you want, I 'll answer the quickest possible...  ;)

We will be very happy to see as many fans of Braga as possible in the stadium next Thursday!!  :)

By the way, congrats for the result against Bayern! I don't know how the game evolved, but you managed to equalize, so that's important! On the other side, we were unlucky to get equalised in the 93rd minute of the game, against Bolton, in England...  :(

I 'll visit you daily, guys... Now that the game approaches, we can discuss a lot of things...
See you!

Kilo

Quote from: basketaris on 30 de November de 2007, 00:21
I am really glad if I helped you with the info... As I said, ask me anything you want, I 'll answer the quickest possible...  ;)

We will be very happy to see as many fans of Braga as possible in the stadium next Thursday!!  :)

By the way, congrats for the result against Bayern! I don't know how the game evolved, but you managed to equalize, so that's important! On the other side, we were unlucky to get equalised in the 93rd minute of the game, against Bolton, in England...  :(

I 'll visit you daily, guys... Now that the game approaches, we can discuss a lot of things...
See you!

You´re most welcome around here! Always a pleasure!

We made a great game, lots of opportunities and high intensity! Bayern is a great team, no doubt about it, but we managed to make them pray for the ref´s final whistle, eheh!

As soon as the game highlights are available , i´ll put the link for you to have an ideia! ;)!

JR1287

Quote from: Kilo on 30 de November de 2007, 00:51
Quote from: basketaris on 30 de November de 2007, 00:21

See you!

You´re most welcome around here! Always a pleasure!

We made a great game, lots of opportunities and high intensity! Bayern is a great team, no doubt about it, but we managed to make them pray for the ref´s final whistle, eheh!

As soon as the game highlights are available , i´ll put the link for you to have an ideia! ;)!

As example: they made a substitution in the 91st minute! They were happy with the draw, and affraid of us!
I'm very proud, because we had a great game!

alexbous

ARIS 40 ANOS INVICTO EN CASA EN PARTIDOS OFICIALES EN TODAS LAS COMPETICIONES EU

Kilo

Next match is very important to both team's.

Hope Braga win's  ;D

You play this weekend? Agaisn't who?

alexbous

ARIS 40 ANOS INVICTO EN CASA EN PARTIDOS OFICIALES EN TODAS LAS COMPETICIONES EU

SmileyBWFC

Well done to both Aris and Braga last night.

Bolton really underperformed in front of a very, very poor crowd. Our fans just don't seem interested in the home games, especially after we took 4,000 to Munich. Aris seemed much more up for it and their supporters were amazing. Many Bolton fans spent the game watching the Aris fans instead of the game!!! Great support and our police/stewards should be ashamed of themselves for diving into the Aris fans just before half-time.

Many Bolton fans were disappointed that players like Anelka and Diouf did not start the game. Its like our club is not taking the UEFA Cup serious. After such a good result in Munich, I thought we would go all out to beat Aris - but we didn't.

I think we HAVE to win in Belgrade next week now to have any chance of qualifying. But I don't think our club is bothered.

Ana Cunha

Quote from: alexbous on 30 de November de 2007, 08:26
Congratulations guys!

Thanks a lot, alexbous! It was a really nice game, i did not expect that! Braga players were fantastic. We're happy to win 1 point but if the couch were imparcial, i think we could have won!

Kilo

Quote from: Ana Cunha on 30 de November de 2007, 15:03
Congratulations guys!

Thanks a lot, alexbous! It was a really nice game, i did not expect that! Braga players were fantastic. We're happy to win 1 point but if the couch were imparcial, i think we could have won!

Não digas que o sofá foi imparcial, se bem que o meu portou-se muito bem ontem ;D ;D ;D ;D! Brincadeira :D! Querias dizer referee, certamente  ;)!

jodobraga

Congratulations guys!

not the couch,  ??? but the reefere (ou lá como se diz)

Ana Cunha

Quote from: jodobraga on 30 de November de 2007, 15:40
Congratulations guys!

not the couch,  ??? but the reefere (ou lá como se diz)

Sorry, i meant "coach" (tambem se diz assim, penso eu de que... :P).

mindhunter

Quote from: Ana Cunha on 30 de November de 2007, 20:13
Quote from: jodobraga on 30 de November de 2007, 15:40
Congratulations guys!

not the couch,  ??? but the reefere (ou lá como se diz)

Sorry, i meant "coach" (tambem se diz assim, penso eu de que... :P).

se te referes ao treinador sim é coach.

Maria

Our greek friends are very quiet... they must be afraid... very afraid.... ;D ;D
GVERREIRA DO MINHO

alexbous

Congratulations guys for yesterday's result. You managed to draw in a place few teams can do it!