Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

UEFA CUP - Group stage - english talk

Started by basketaris, 09 de October de 2007, 21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

TaddyNowak

Ricardo - as someone else mentioned, get on wanderersways forum:
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
and in one of the Braga threads ask about boozers.
Have fun - but a poor result  ;D

4GIVME

should be a huge game. i will be watching all the way from australia. forca braga and whats going on with baylon. y does he never play?

Olho Vivo

Quote from: 4GIVME on 25 de October de 2007, 01:17
whats going on with baylon. y does he never play?

There was a bureaucratic problem  - his former club (Alianza Lima) refused to send his international certificate (money issues). Anyway a few days ago, FIFA issued a provisional one, so Baylón is able to play in national competitions - not in UEFA cup for now (deadline has passed). Maybe in a later stage, should we get there...

basketaris

Quote from: jaimec on 24 de October de 2007, 15:02
Basketaris, are these pics from your last home game against PAOK ?? Man ... what a show !! That's beautyfull ... I'd love to go to a match there ... but judging by the price of flying to Bolton it'll be impossible !
Yes, it's from the recent game against Paok. It took place last Sunday... I'm glad you liked it!  :) That's what happens in every ARIS home games! And that's why I said it would be worth visiting Salonica for our game!

Quote from: SmileyBWFC on 24 de October de 2007, 15:47
Basketaris - do you seriously expect to bring 3,000 fans to the Reebok Stadium?
Yes, I am seriously speaking!! First of all, we got 2.500 tickets for the game, but I can assure you we will be much more, since there are a lot of Greek and Cypriots living in England permanently or temporarily (universities etc...). ARIS has lots of fans, many of them travel everywhere our team plays! And, if ARIS beats Red Star on November 6th, then we will be even more coming to Bolton!!!  ;)

richard scb

should be a huge game. i will be watching all the way from australia. forca braga and whats going on with baylon. y does he never play?
hey im from australia too do u follow braga ?

Vlad

Sing with me:

Bra-ga!! Tereré!!
Bra-ga!! Tereré!!
Bra-ga!! Tereré!!
Bra-ga!! Tereré!!

:D
BRAGA... um dia ainda te vou ver a campeão!

Nota:desprezo os chamados "grandes"

RB Ultra852

To all our visitors, here are the links to the oficial blogs of our Ultra groups:

www.redboys1992.blogspot.com

www.ultrasbracaralegion.blogspot.com

4GIVME

Quote from: richard scb on 25 de October de 2007, 07:44

yeah mate. braga all the way.

richard scb

Quote from: 4GIVME on 25 de October de 2007, 12:34

hey where abouts are u from in australia

SmileyBWFC

BRAGA FANS
Best places to drink are definitely in our town centre. We have one street called Bradshawgate with about 15-20 bars (pubs) on it. And from that there are other streets with many more bars.
Wetherspoons - cheap beer, but NO chicks! More old drunks!!
Trains run approx every 15 minutes to the stadium. Taxis are about £10-£12.
Nearer the stadium - the Beehive and Barnstormers are your best bet for a drink. They accept away supporters and you'll encounter no problems from Bolton fans. If you can get past the doormen - try Scotts or Harvester which are very close to the ground - but expect to be turned away.
You can usually purchase beer in the stadium, priced around £2.70 for a pint. Not sure if its available on UEFA games.

ARIS FANS
Look forward to you bringing 3000+, this will hopefully bring out the Bolton fans and we'll have a cracking atmosphere at the game. How much are your club selling tickets to you for this game?

Ricardo

Quote from: SmileyBWFC on 25 de October de 2007, 14:48
BRAGA FANS
Best places to drink are definitely in our town centre. We have one street called Bradshawgate with about 15-20 bars (pubs) on it. And from that there are other streets with many more bars.
Wetherspoons - cheap beer, but NO chicks! More old drunks!!
Bad luck man! Obviously, there are Weatherspoons and Weatherspoons. The one in Earlsdon, Coventry, is the magnet for lassies...
No girls and a defeat? How're you going to chew that? ;o)
Em Braga, Com o Braga, Pelo Braga
www.mesadaciencia.blogspot.com

4GIVME

Quote from: richard scb on 25 de October de 2007, 12:37

melbourne. yourself.? and were was the penaly to manuel fukn.

richard scb

Quote from: 4GIVME on 25 de October de 2007, 21:49
Quote from: richard scb on 25 de October de 2007, 12:37

melbourne. yourself.? and were was the penaly to manuel fukn.
fukn refs .. yeah i live in sydney ... im going to portugal on holidays and i arrive d day braga play red star cant wait..how old are u ? where are u from in portugal {braga}

fjmp_scb

Quote from: Bracaraugustano on 10 de October de 2007, 11:30
Koke isn't the one that played in Sporting a few years ago? He played not much games and then he left the club.
O Koke nao presta
[url="http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3130/scbucm9.png"]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3130/scbucm9.png[/url]

4GIVME

im 21 urself?

yeah i was born in braga although i moved to melbourne when i was 7 months old lol. will be in braga around easter time. braga v red star will be a good game to watch.

richard scb

Quote from: 4GIVME on 29 de October de 2007, 13:15
im 21 urself?

yeah i was born in braga although i moved to melbourne when i was 7 months old lol. will be in braga around easter time. braga v red star will be a good game to watch.
hey how are u ?    so ur going to portugal around easter time?    im going for christmas and then im going again in june for 3 months got my cousins wedding .... u have to give me your email so we can stay in touch .. my email is in my perfil u know.. im 30 years old i left portugal when i was 10 years old in 1987..  old enough to see alot of games in the old stadum ..

Maria

LOL
This looks like a chat now!
Good to hear that we have a few supporters in Ozzieland!  ;D
If you lads know more people there that are Braga supporters or from Braga invite them to come around to Superbraga. Its a way to stay in touch with the country too...  :)
GVERREIRA DO MINHO

richard scb

Quote from: Maria on 30 de October de 2007, 13:11
LOL
This looks like a chat now!
Good to hear that we have a few supporters in Ozzieland!  ;D
If you lads know more people there that are Braga supporters or from Braga invite them to come around to Superbraga. Its a way to stay in touch with the country too...  :)
ok maria no worries ill bring more people to this forum

4GIVME

hahaha unfortunitly alot of portuguese people in australia support the big 3. there problem anyways. so jorge is sacked. should be intresting to see who comes in. about time we lift our game and get results which we should be getting.

Maria

Quote from: 4GIVME on 31 de October de 2007, 11:00
hahaha unfortunitly alot of portuguese people in australia support the big 3. there problem anyways. so jorge is sacked. should be intresting to see who comes in. about time we lift our game and get results which we should be getting.

I understand that unfortunatly. But the whole idea was to invite the people that has some roots in Braga and that like S.C.Braga (even if they like another team) to write in here.
Braga all around the world!
GVERREIRA DO MINHO