Previous topic - Next topic

B_R_A_G_A

Wellcome fans the bayern...
Sorry the my english!!1  ;D ;D

nandu

Quote from: B_R_A_G_A on 12 de October de 2007, 22:47
Quote from: João-Braga on 12 de October de 2007, 22:20
Quote from: EuD_FCB on 12 de October de 2007, 22:13
And your Standings are impossible? Bayern Munich 5.? Do you really think so? I dont think so :)
Quote from: luismico on 12 de October de 2007, 17:43
Group F Standings
1º Braga
2º Aris
3º Bolton
4º Red Star
5º Bayern Munchen
I think this is backwards...
COOL!!!
B_R_A_G_A, acho que te enganas-te, não devias ter citado o joão pois ele, qdo citou a classificação apresentada disse que ela ficaria ao contrario, ou seja, o braga em quarto.

abraço ;)

Pedro-SCB

Quote from: nandu on 12 de October de 2007, 22:54
And your Standings are impossible? Bayern Munich 5.? Do you really think so? I dont think so :)
Group F Standings
1º Braga
2º Aris
3º Bolton
4º Red Star
5º Bayern Munchen
COOL!!!
B_R_A_G_A, acho que te enganas-te, não devias ter citado o joão pois ele, qdo citou a classificação apresentada disse que ela ficaria ao contrario, ou seja, o braga em quarto.

abraço ;)

nandu, o B_R_A_G_A não percebe inglês...por isso não sabe o que disse.  ;) ;)

nandu

Quote from: Pedro-SCB on 12 de October de 2007, 22:57
Group F Standings
1º Braga
2º Aris
3º Bolton
4º Red Star
5º Bayern Munchen
COOL!!!

abraço ;)

Oh não sejas mau cm o rapaz. Eu sei que ele não percebe mto bem, daí ter corrigido.

Carvalhinha

... em quinto!

Carvalhinha

Quote from: nandu on 12 de October de 2007, 22:26
desculpa o off topic Carvalhinha, mas ein??, que tás dizendo moça??.
Percebo tanto disso como espanhol (d guimaraes ;D)

Desejei-lhe as boas-vindas e, caso não se entendesse aqui com o nosso fórum, para não hesitar em perguntar-me.

Schumacher

Γειάσου ανεμιστήρες Aris! Θα είναι μια ευχαρίστηση που ταξιδεύει στην Ελλάδα για να σας αντιμετωπίσει στο φλυτζάνι UEFA. Ελπίζω ότι απολαμβάνετε αυτόν τον ιστοχώρο

B_R_A_G_A

Quote from: nandu on 12 de October de 2007, 22:59
Quote from: Pedro-SCB on 12 de October de 2007, 22:57
Group F Standings
1º Braga
2º Aris
3º Bolton
4º Red Star
5º Bayern Munchen
COOL!!!

abraço ;)

Oh não sejas mau cm o rapaz. Eu sei que ele não percebe mto bem, daí ter corrigido.

Desculpem mas o meu ingles é mesmo muito fraco...  ;) ;)
Vou tentar melhorar o meu ingles para um dia fazer um post em ingles no forum!!! :D :D

basketaris

Quote from: Schumacher on 12 de October de 2007, 23:30
Γειάσου ανεμιστήρες Aris! Θα είναι μια ευχαρίστηση που ταξιδεύει στην Ελλάδα για να σας αντιμετωπίσει στο φλυτζάνι UEFA. Ελπίζω ότι απολαμβάνετε αυτόν τον ιστοχώρο
;D ;D ;D ;D
Nice try pal! Thank you for it, we appreciate it!  ;)
But the Systran (or any other translator you used) mixed some things up!  :)
I know you used the words "fans" which the translator translates it to "ανεμιστήρες", which in greek means "air machines" (fan=machine used to cool a place...). I understand you perfectly, as I did the same mistake in Zaragoza's forum, where I translated "fans" to "ventiladores" and not "aficionados", which is the correct one!  ;D It happened the same thing with you!
Another mistake is that UEFA Cup was translated to "φλυτζάνι", which in greek refers to cup, the thing from which we drink water (the other sense of cup).
All the other stuff was great, though! It would be a pleasure for us, too, to host you in Thessaloniki! We will be delighted to meet you and welcome you to our city! And yes, we enjoy your website, thanks!  ;)

José Paulo Pedrosa

Quote from: Bayernkurve on 12 de October de 2007, 21:18
hello.....
I'm from Munichs(MÜnchen) and fan of fc bayern!

we will play against Barga in the UEFA-Cup! it's nice! ;)
The Munichs will play IN BRAGA CITY next 29th of NOVEMBER!  :)
Good luck! ;)

this is a popular fcb-page!: www.bayernkurve.de

visite www.bayernkurve.de and find more out about munichs ;)

Willkommen zum Aufstellungsort der besten Adepten der Welt.

In wenig Zeit gehen Sie, nämlich zu sein, wer der zutreffende europäische Koloß ist.

Braga-Kraft ;D
Olá, eu sou o Paulo e estou aqui pk sou viciado no...BRAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D

alexbous

Ι wish all stadiums would be that civilized as this forum!
ARIS 40 ANOS INVICTO EN CASA EN PARTIDOS OFICIALES EN TODAS LAS COMPETICIONES EU

Kilo

Quote from: basketaris on 13 de October de 2007, 01:01
Quote from: Schumacher on 12 de October de 2007, 23:30
where I translated "fans" to "ventiladores" and not "aficionados"

Funny stuff! ;D ;D ;D ;D

NightHawk

isto é k é dominio! é internacionalização a todos os níveis! ingles, alemão e até grego!!! só falta um forista bracarense a falar sérvio! eheheh

Welcome Bayern Fans!

sol

Quote from: basketaris on 11 de October de 2007, 02:00
Wow!!  :o Bread 0,11 euros?
You are driving me crazy! (or maybe I am the one who will drive you crazy... ::))
I wish we had your low prices!
So, after a little comparison, I can tell you with certainty that life style in Greece is very expensive, compared to your life in Portugal...  :'(

By the way, price tickets for away fans vary from 20 to 60 euros, don't expect lower cost. If you come a lot of fans, you will be placed in a certain gate of "Kleanthis Vikelidis" and you will probably pay 20 euros. But, in order to be sure, let's wait a little bit longer...

This i can awnser. The bread we're daily used to, is quit small and low wheight. Bigger and heavyer bread is much more expansive here as well.

Allways with Braga in red&white colours!

sol

Quote from: alexbous on 13 de October de 2007, 14:53

I tottaly agree with you, but what you see here as no paralel to what really happen's in our stadium, or in any other stadium of the portuguese league. I also think that portuguese and greek are very much alike from a social/cultural point of view, except that you tend to be more enthousiastic, while we prefer the good old portuguese nostalgia. That's why we don't cheer that much, nor aplaud that much, but there is one thing i can assure: we hate to loose just as much as you do, and nowone insults the referee the way we do...

Karl

Bolton fans on one of their forum are only preoccupied with Bayern as it is the biggest match in their history. Braga and Aris are the teams they think will finish in 4th and 5th places. They rate Red Star Belgrade as the second best team in the group????? How they can do this I dont know.... I think 2nd and 3rd place will be between Aris, Bolton and Braga with Red Star getting knocked out in the last game here in Braga..... Justice... They didnt deserve to beat us the last time and this time we'll put them out.

Xispes

Quote from: Karl on 16 de October de 2007, 11:40
Bolton fans on one of their forum are only preoccupied with Bayern as it is the biggest match in their history. Braga and Aris are the teams they think will finish in 4th and 5th places. They rate Red Star Belgrade as the second best team in the group????? How they can do this I dont know.... I think 2nd and 3rd place will be between Aris, Bolton and Braga with Red Star getting knocked out in the last game here in Braga..... Justice... They didnt deserve to beat us the last time and this time we'll put them out.

Do not  worry, the less talk about the other teams more chances we have to surprise them ;D

Dtg0

Quote from: sol on 16 de October de 2007, 11:24
Quote from: alexbous on 13 de October de 2007, 14:53
and nowone insults the referee the way we do...

;D ;D ;D
That is right  ;D

basketaris

Then, we definitely look alike!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Here in Greece, we call the refs "crows", because of their fatal "claws", with which they slaughter our teams!  ;D

As for what Bolton fans say, don't worry, it's for the best! In Zaragoza forum, where I used to talk, they were giving us almost zero possibilities to go through... But here we are!!  ;)

As someone said, we will have greater chances to surprise them! ARIS, Braga and Bayern to the next round!  ;)