NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

TAÇA UEFA: S.C.BRAGA vs HAMMARBY -- welcome Hammarby fans

Started by Bvna, 31 de August de 2007, 12:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Bajen

Oi, oi!

Thank you all for a (pretty) good game! You were better than us today I got to admit. We didn't play as good as we hoped, but we were effective in front of the goal plus we really fought for 90 minutes which gave us the 2-1 win.

If we, Bajen, is gonna advance to next round we got to improve our passing VERY much. This was NOT acceptable. We lost the ball in the wrong places all the time, but thanks to Petter Andersson and 10 other fighting vikings we won today. ;)

PLUS, the next game we got our most important player Sebatian Eguren back after a game's suspension so I'd say we still got a big chance to advance.

Skål!

joaobraga>> Hehe, what's wrong with our fans? I thought we did very well today... 

João-Braga

Quote from: Bajen on 20 de September de 2007, 22:09
Oi, oi!

Thank you all for a (pretty) good game! You were better than us today I got to admit. We didn't play as good as we hoped, but we were effective in front of the goal plus we really fought for 90 minutes which gave us the 2-1 win.

If we, Bajen, is gonna advance to next round we got to improve our passing VERY much. This was NOT acceptable. We lost the ball in the wrong places all the time, but thanks to Petter Andersson and 10 other fighting vikings we won today. ;)

PLUS, the next game we got our most important player Sebatian Eguren back after a game's suspension so I'd say we still got a big chance to advance.

Skål!

joaobraga>> Hehe, what's wrong with our fans? I thought we did very well today... 
Big chance? It's good to you all to dream. You might be good at curling or ice hockey not football.

Gambit

Quote from: João-Braga on 20 de September de 2007, 22:11
Oi, oi!

Skål!

Big chance? It's good to you all to dream. Fuck off Hammarby fan! You might be good at curling or ice hockey not football.

Do not ligueite to joao-braga!! He is mucho stupid. Au revoir.

Bajen

Oi, oi!

Skål!

Big chance? It's good to you all to dream. Fuck off Hammarby fan! You might be good at curling or ice hockey not football.
Seriously, there's gotta be something wrong with you. We won the game... I think that's enough to still have a chance to advance.

João-Braga

Quote from: Bajen on 20 de September de 2007, 22:14
Oi, oi!

Skål!

Seriously, it's got to be something wrong with you. We won the game... I think that's enough to still have a chance to advance.
Maybe a small chance not a big chance as you said.Ok, sorry for that.

Ana Cunha

Quote from: João-Braga on 20 de September de 2007, 22:16
Oi, oi!

Skål!

Seriously, it's got to be something wrong with you. We won the game... I think that's enough to still have a chance to advance.

João-Braga, esses comentários são de lamentar.

=

João-Braga, you shouldn't say those things. Show some respect, please.

João-Braga

Quote from: Ana Cunha on 20 de September de 2007, 22:21
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

I already stopped so STFU.

Kilo

Quote from: João-Braga on 20 de September de 2007, 22:22
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

STFU? Mas julgas que tás onde? No IRC?

João-Braga

Quote from: Kilo on 20 de September de 2007, 22:23
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

STUF? Mas julgas que tás onde? No IRC?
What's IRC?

Ana Cunha

Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

Pois paraste, o problema é que nem deverias ter começado. Pensar antes de escrever dá jeito. E mais não digo porque já percebi que educação é algo que te falta. Enfim. Termino por aqui. Voltemos ao assunto sem insultar quem cá nos vem visitar por bem. E não penses que não sei o que querem dizer essas iniciais.

Kilo

Quote from: João-Braga on 20 de September de 2007, 22:24
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

What's IRC?

Quem não sabe, que se informe!

João-Braga

Quote from: Kilo on 20 de September de 2007, 22:25
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

What's IRC?

Ok.

Pedro_RBA

Ás vezes duvido das idades das pessoas que postam aqui.. Enfim, vou dar um desconto por termos perdido...

Bajen: Congratulations for the victory, in my opinion it's not fare but you deserve it because you played with your heart, and our players played with the superiority sindrom. Also the lucky was not in our side.. if that 2 bals don't hit the bar... But I don't like how my team is playing... 
They thought that will be easy to win to your team, but Hammarby was effective and letal.
I hope that here in AXA Stadium our team show more respect to Hammarby, and play what they really know, because what I see yesterday was not my team, the team who reached the 8-final and only lost with Tottenham..

Saudações Ultras

Dtg0

Quote from: João-Braga on 20 de September de 2007, 22:26
Quote from: Kilo on 20 de September de 2007, 22:25
Oi, oi!

Skål!

=

What's IRC?

Ok.

E queres tu joão-braga ser candidato a moderador...
Não há necessidade nenhma de mandar vir com um fan do Hammarby...
Eles ganharam bem, com sorte mas ganharam, agora só podemos esperar ganhar cá 2-0

=

There´s no need to insult an Hammarby Fan...
They won fair and square, with luck but they won, now we only can wait to win next game by 2-0

FIDELIS

não querem antes mandar umas sms uns outros
isto tem algum jeito de posts???
srs moderadores toca a moderar

Fidelis Bracara
Braga e Basta

B_R_A_G_A

Ate que enfim vejo alguem a falar a nossa lingua o PORTUGUES...
Nao precebo nada de ingles  :P :P

BRAGA FOREVER

Caro João-Braga agradecia que tivesses respeito por quem vem a este fórum, e a este tópico por bem.

Obrigado
S.C.BRAGA NÃO O MAIOR, MAS O MELHOR CLUBE DO MUNDO!

João-Braga

Quote from: BRAGA FOREVER on 22 de September de 2007, 23:16
Caro João-Braga agradecia que tivesses respeito por quem vem a este fórum, e a este tópico por bem.
Obrigado
Peço desculpa mas estava um pouco zangado com a derrota do outro dia. Já tinha pedido desculpa ao fan do Hammarby mas peço outra vez.

SORRY FOR THAT WORDS HAMMARBY FAN!
Maybe we can drink a beer here in Braga. ;)

HAMMARBY

Hello Braga!

Here is a video from last weeks game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSPjqOopbbY

Now we cant wait to go to Portugal!!!! Regardless of the result we will go crazy all weekend!

HAMMARBY

Do you have any videos from the game?? If you do, please post them on youtube and send us the link. I thought I could see some video cameras in your crowd. Hope you had a good time in Sweden by the way.