--------------------------------------------------------
NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

Nossos sonhos Parte 2

Started by Karl, 12 de February de 2009, 14:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Porque tenho pouco tempo vou escrever em Inglês....

Sometimes dreams do come true... After 5 weeks into the league we were already 6 points behind Porto. 13 weeks later we find ourselves still only 6 points behind but looking much better on and off the field.. So we have some injuries.. nothing unusual about that... It happens to the best teams and they survive and fight harder for their goals and objectives. This week brings a huge dilemma (dilemma- a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives) The dilemma is for Jorge Jesus to decide. Should we beat Leixoes onn Saturday and Sporting fail to beat Belenenses away from home in the Lisbon Derby it will be a week of extremely tough decisions. Porto and Benfica have relatively easy games away to Pacos and Rio Ave respectively and most probably will stay 6 and 5 points ahead of us but we may be in territory of the worst kind. Two home games of great importance to follow. Standard Liege at home and Naval away. If you ask the players which game is more important you may be surprised to hear that the Naval game (from a career point of view) is as important if not more important than the Standard game. There is no denying that the Standard game is of huge importance to us from a standpoint of being fans as we have the eternal hope of reaching the final and becoming hte lesser of two kings in europe (Champions League winners and UEFA Cup winners), but from the players point of view reaching the Champions League in whatever form (Pre qualifying from third or group stages wtih second place) is the pinnacle of their careers. Some have been there before (J Perreira, Frechaut, Jorginho, Cesar peixoto and Alan) and they will tell you that there is no greater feeling than putting up their best show and playing against someof the best players in the world. Many of you may ask how I can put a game in the Uefa Cup on the same level as an away match against Naval(which I think had a fantastic crowd of 571 last season) but for me the importance of the Naval match far outweighs the Standard game in many respects. The next three games in the league will define our season. The same weekend as the Naval Braga game Sporting host Benfica in which we could close the gap even further on Benfica or stretch our lead on Sporting. Either way if we win the game we will be that much closer to fighting for a place in next seasons Champions League. Week 20 again see the big guns in action against each other as Porto host Sporting and Benfica play at home to Leixoes. For us it will be a weekend of great drama at home as we present the art of football against our eternal rivals Guimaraes. Braga have only ever won 4 consecutive games in the league and if we manage to keep this form up we could ezasily beat that record(if we manage to win the next three games) in what will be the  game of the year for us so far. That is why I fear the games against Standard are in our way to achieve our primary goal which has always been to finish in the top three. I've always spoken of the top three to be the holy grail as far as Braga is concerned. To me it means we have finally reached the big boys andit wont be luck like Guimaraes last season. It will be by playing inspiring football that even most National teams rarely reach. If everybody was honest they would agree that Orlando sá is in the National team because its a weak national team. To be fair Braga would play them off the pitch and without Cristiano Ronaldo they would appear a very very poor team. We have to believe that we have a team capable of reaching the dizzying heights of Champions  League football and we have to cheer our hearts out and contest every decision as the habitual top three teams' supporters do... If we beat Leixoes I am c0onfident that we could reach 1500 our 2000 travelling supporters. Soemthing like when we played Naval at 3pm on a wednesday afternoon in the quarter final of the Portuguese cup a few years ago... I believe if Braga win against Leixoes the confidence will take us beyond Naval and onto greater things... Of course the big dilemma is still there biting down on us with its teeth as many supporters will dream next wednesday of a win and safe passage to the next round of the Uefa cup. ask Jorge Jesus which game is more important and obviously he will tell us that they both have equal importance but if we win the roll of the dice gets tougher and the decisions become unbareably difficult.. If we win I think we should risk Orlando Sá against Standard. They have little or no video to study him on. His fleeting appearances for Braga and unknown quantity will scare Standard. Thus relieving Renteria or Meyong(preferably Renteria) for a deserved rest from a tough schedule and long international flights to be fresh against Naval. Also we could be in for a surprise with the inclusion of Edimar over the next week or two. He's very similar to Evaldo and could be a surprise package too. Getting back to the league. The next three weekends could be the most important in the history of our club in beginning to realise our dreams of becoming a real contender. Only time will tell.... I would take the Champions League any day over a good run in the Uefa cup unless would could actually manage to make it to the final. Unfortunaely I dont think our team isquite strong enough yet. But challenging for the league. Nobody in the press, the jounalists or TV commentators, dare to say it but Braga are really that good this season. We are no longer considered outsiders. Many people have put us on the long road to success but principally without doubt the 7 or 8 thousand that are there every week are the backbone of the club. No matter what team we put on the pitch on Saturday or next wednesday the dedicated few will shout there voices hoarse and give everything for that dream to come true. However if we dont win and only manage to draw on saturday everything is far from lost. I expect every true supporter to scrape for every last centimo to make that trip to Naval. It is of vital importance when we fail to win a game that the following game is more vociferous and the Naval game is sure to be more spectacular than any game we have ever seen in Figuiera do Foz....  I want to see all of SuperBraga there... Cardoso, Fidelis, Afonso Matos, Vila Verde, Lipe, Arsenalista, Maflada, Ric, Nandes(of course!) Joao Carlos(with the fans this time!!!) Make this city proud. Show everyone.. the commentators, the journalists, the media in general, the corrupt system, Lisbon and Porto that Braga is a city of people with great pride and no matter how many times they try to break us down by cheating THEY WILL NEVER BREAK US!!!! Every single game from now until the endof the season roar with the last breath of your lungs and never give up the fight!

We have a great President, We have a fantastic manager, we have an exquisite team but most of all we have 7,000 to 10,000 supporters who never turn their backs on the club. COME ON BRAGA... let shove it down their throats and the will naver be able to talk badly of us again.

P.S. Minha namarada chama se Braga E tudos as dias sao dias das namaradas...

palves

Perfect analisys Karl.....and talking about dreams......

I BELIEVE....

Let´s launch motivation to the team :

EU ACREDITO....

podiamos passar esta mensagem, tipo "petição" à equipa como mais uma injecção de moral.....

porque a verdade é que os nossos SONHOS são mesmo possiveis (pese embora muitos nos queiram impedir de sonhar).....

EU ACREDITO

No meu sonho a avenida está cheia, e milhares e milhares de braguistas agitando os cachecois e as bandeiras demonstram toda a plenitude da sua alegria ao som da música dos Queen.....

Amo-te BRAGA

perrinchon 66

com arbitros sérios eu tb começo a ACREDITAR mas só com arbitros sérios

Ricardo

O nosso objectivo é o 4º lugar do campeonato. E não nos podemos esquecer que estamos sujeitos a ser imundamente gamados nos últimos dois jogos. Vocês acreditam em romantismos e em ir ao Dragão ganhar ao Porto. Eu acredito no que vejo, e o que vi em Janeiro é que pouco ou nada mudou.
Em Braga, Com o Braga, Pelo Braga
www.mesadaciencia.blogspot.com