--------------------------------------------------------
NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

Bring back the CHAIRleeeders....(A most serious topic) and Mr Stadium announcer

Started by Karl, 16 de August de 2008, 18:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Firstly it's CHEERLEADERS, not CHAIRLEEDERS.

Not to put too fine a point on it but the marketing department have a lot to answer for....

Can I ask how many people thought the pre season tournament meant more to them than the UEFA cup game? Knowing this, How can they justify bring out a TUNA in the middle of the UEFA cup game as half time entertainment when everyone knows they just appear with backrpound music. The cheerleaders were an obvious choice for our most important game so far.. Besides choosing between a TUNA and the cheerleaders.. there's only ever going to be one winner. (Sorry Carlos but you know its true)

And what about the stadium announcer interupting the fans from Nascente after the Braga Leixoes game during the presentation.... There's a thing called bad timing and that guy has it in abundance.... Gat you act together mate.... Otherwise we'll have to replace you with some backround noise like the TUNA....

Some good things I did see lately.... The brought back the Vendors they used to have in 1º Maio Stadium... Its an excellent idea considering they usually make us walk downstairs to queue up for ten minutes so they can steal our money for a poxy warm bottle of coke.... At least they are coming to us now to steal our money.... I like the up frontedness(new word.. not in any dictionary) about it... It's bringing the family athmosphere back to the game... Doesnt seem right that a bottle of coke and a packet of crsps is more expensive that a matchday ticket.... and i dont even get to throw the bottle anymore cos they take the cap off me... (Not that i ever did throw a bottle)

Another good thing... 2045... Normally I have nothing good to say about this extrememly impressive(joke) enterprise... because at times they are a law onto themselves but lately they havent bothered me.. and i must say that its a pleasure to enter the stadium from above...where the stewards treat the people with dignity and dont abuse their powers. Maybe they are moving forward just like Braga.... Let's hope and pray that they have improved, though I doubt praying will help. I've recorded no assaults this year..

Some quality news from UEFA... 3.7 million euros is to be divided amongst the three teams who qualified fro the Champions league owing to TV revenue from last season.... Should Guimaraes not pass to the group stages, Sporting will recieve and extra 500,000 each.. meaning 2.7 will be divided amongst three.... 900,000 for Guimaraes.... 6 million for Nunes if he's sold.... that means 3 million for us.... Alan signed for us... Guimaraes get to join us in the UEFA should we get through the second leg in Zrinjski... I mean Mostar..... More Mostard on my Hotdog please.... Damn they dont sell hotdogs in the stadium.. no hot food? Why... Is it gonna start a fire?

Anyway,, nice to be back.....Um dia vou voltar a escrever no meu típico português

Este ano vai ser o nosso ano
Karl

SCM

Quando se faz um poste deve estar em português pelo menos, com exepção dos adptos das equipas que jogamos na uefa.
É bom viver o Braga.

Karl

Deve ser..  mas nao escreve bem.. por isto e em ingles.... Desculpe.... Nao sabe que temos novos regras no forum.... Acho que o proxima vai ser em .... nao sei.... vamos vir....

JCosta

Quote from: Karl on 16 de August de 2008, 19:11
Deve ser..  mas nao escreve bem.. por isto e em ingles.... Desculpe.... Nao sabe que temos novos regras no forum.... Acho que o proxima vai ser em .... nao sei.... vamos vir....

Escreve em português, não tenhas medo.
Podes não ser perfeito, mas o que interessa é que escrevas tão bem quanto consegues.
Assim, é mais fácil para muita gente. E tu também praticas.
Saudinha... da boa.

Cici

Quote from: Karoglan on 16 de August de 2008, 20:39

Escreve em português, não tenhas medo.
Podes não ser perfeito, mas o que interessa é que escrevas tão bem quanto consegues.
Assim, é mais fácil para muita gente. E tu também praticas.

Sim, o teu português até se percebe bem, se precisares de ajuda para escrever é só pedir  ;)

tos

Força que o teu portugues è igual ao meu!
(tambem não fui a  escola portuguesa!)
magico braga allez!

mágicoBRAGAallez

Quote from: Karl on 16 de August de 2008, 18:32
I mean Mostar..... More Mostard on my Hotdog please.... Damn they dont sell hotdogs in the stadium.. no hot food? Why... Is it gonna start a fire?

O humor britânico no seu melhor.  ;D

Peixoto

bem vindo de volta Karl !!!

E aqui ficam os meus votos de muitos parabens (atrasados...sorry !! :))

cheers mate :)

O BRAGA NÃO É UM GRANDE...É O ENORME!
http://img259.ima

Carvalhinha

Gambit

Já que se fala em cheerleaders... não percebi uma coisa durante o intervalo! De que estavam à espera as moçoilas quando estavam deitadas no meio relvado e de vez em quando abriam as pernas??  ;D ;D

Kramer

Quote from: Gambit on 17 de August de 2008, 22:43
Já que se fala em cheerleaders... não percebi uma coisa durante o intervalo! De que estavam à espera as moçoilas quando estavam deitadas no meio relvado e de vez em quando abriam as pernas??  ;D ;D

Naquela posição só podiam estar à espera da musica. Eu estava quase para entrar em campo e colocar a musica a bombar ;D ;D
\\\\"Matar o sonho é matarmo-nos. É mutilar a nossa alma. O sonho é o que temos

Gambit

Quote from: Kramer on 17 de August de 2008, 22:47
Quote from: Gambit on 17 de August de 2008, 22:43

Naquela posição só podiam estar à espera da musica. Eu estava quase para entrar em campo e colocar a musica a bombar ;D ;D

Karl, there are no hot dogs but there are people with a sausage on-fire!!  ;D ;D

PameloBidao

Not to put too fine a point on it but the marketing department have a lot to answer for....

Can I ask how many people thought the pre season tournament meant more to them than the UEFA cup game? Knowing this, How can they justify bring out a TUNA in the middle of the UEFA cup game as half time entertainment when everyone knows they just appear with backrpound music. The cheerleaders were an obvious choice for our most important game so far.. Besides choosing between a TUNA and the cheerleaders.. there's only ever going to be one winner. (Sorry Carlos but you know its true)

No harm taken Karl!!! But you must agree that our Tuna is much better than the one that played in that game... When we played in the stadium  Braga beat Rio Ave 5-0 lolololol

One last thing, o teu português é bom o suficiente para escreveres aqui e seres entendido!

See you in September Leprechon from Limirik!!!

ALLEZ ALLEZ MÁGICO BRAGA ALLEZ!

lipe

Este tópico do Karl merecia tradução.
Acho que foca aspectos importantes.
Em Braga, só baixamos a cabeça para beijar o símbolo.

Karl

Quote from: PameloBidao on 17 de August de 2008, 23:10

No harm taken Karl!!! But you must agree that our Tuna is much better than the one that played in that game... When we played in the stadium  Braga beat Rio Ave 5-0 lolololol

One last thing, o teu português é bom o suficiente para escreveres aqui e seres entendido!

Sim senhor, o seu Tuna e o melhor... mas ainda as Cheerleaders sao mais bonitas... A loira com cabela curto vai ser meu proxima namorada  ;) ;) ;) ;) lindissima!

Hoje O Stadium Announcer consegeui dizer CHEERLEADERS....  mas ainda temos problemas com a som? Porque nao temos um Trial Run de manha do jogo? era uma cosa serionao e? Uma boa coisa para marketing in 2009 vai ser um calendario dos Cheerleaders...

Aguarda redes do Leixos(novo guarda redes do austirica) e um frnageiro como a Guarda redes do Portugal(Ricardo) Parabens Eduardo... Espero que voce vai ser o novo guarda redes national.

Karl

Quote from: lipe on 17 de August de 2008, 23:55
Este tópico do Karl merecia tradução.
Acho que foca aspectos importantes.

Achoo que vou tentar amanha mas ha alguma coisa que vai ser seca in Portugues...

jaimec

wellcome back mate ! Don't get me started about tunas ... or I'll be flooded with hate mail   ;D
I'll sign a petition to bring back the cheerleaders, but hotdogs ? They only need something to heat'em up cause I already ate "colddogs" there ... haven't you ?

PameloBidao

Quote from: Karl on 18 de August de 2008, 03:40
Quote from: PameloBidao on 17 de August de 2008, 23:10

Sim senhor, o seu Tuna e o melhor... mas ainda as Cheerleaders sao mais bonitas... A loira com cabela curto vai ser meu proxima namorada  ;) ;) ;) ;) lindissima!

Hoje O Stadium Announcer consegeui dizer CHEERLEADERS....  mas ainda temos problemas com a som? Porque nao temos um Trial Run de manha do jogo? era uma cosa serionao e? Uma boa coisa para marketing in 2009 vai ser um calendario dos Cheerleaders...

Aguarda redes do Leixos(novo guarda redes do austirica) e um frnageiro como a Guarda redes do Portugal(Ricardo) Parabens Eduardo... Espero que voce vai ser o novo guarda redes national.

Ora isso da namorada estou para ver ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I'll wait and see!
De resto concordo com o que o Karl diz neste tópico, tem razão em muitas coisas que diz especialmente sobre a empresa de segurança 2045, têm de aprender a lidar com o publico.
ALLEZ ALLEZ MÁGICO BRAGA ALLEZ!

SCM

É verdade que a música não ajudou mas pareceu-me que tenhem de trabalhar ainda mais para serem melhores, de resto são muito interesantes. ;D ;D ;D
É bom viver o Braga.

Ricardo

Por falar em tuna, e umas sandes de atum? Eram bem vindas nos bares do estádio!
Em Braga, Com o Braga, Pelo Braga
www.mesadaciencia.blogspot.com