Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

SC Braga v.s SV Werder Bremen - bilhetes

Started by Addi, 01 de February de 2008, 09:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Addi

??? ??? ???
Hi Braga,

Am looking for tickets for the away game in Portugal. The tickets in Bremen cost 55 € + shipping and I believe that is too much. Do you have tickets on sale? Can you tell me where I can buy tickets on the internet? Directly at your club? As my portugese is not really good I try this in English and Spanish. Thanks for your comments!

--ADDI

Hola chicos,

estoy buscando entradas para el partido de Braga vs. Bremen el 21.02. en Portugal. En Bremen los venden para 55 € + gastos de envio I creo que es demasiado! Alguin tiene entradas demas? Me podeis explicar donde comprarles por internet? Directamente con Braga? Gracias por vuestros comentarios!

-- ADDI

welcome ADDI,

we don't have tickets on sale yet. 55€ is too much indeed, but maybe will be that price.

ADDI, please don't write in spanish  ;D, if you can write in portuguese use english  ;D

Carvalhinha

Hallo Addi

Ich vermute, dass du Deutsch auch verstehst. Erstens, weil du das Spiel von SC Braga gegen Werder Bremen live im Estádio AXA sehen möchtest, und zweitens habe ich bei dir im Profil nachgeschaut und aufgrund deiner E-mailadresse kannst ein Deutscher sein (korrigiere mich bitte, wenn ich falsch bin).

Also, herzlich willkommen hier im Forum! Bezüglich deiner Frage, es ist wirklich so bei uns, dass der Ticketpreis für die Fans einer Auswärtsmannschaft wesentlich teurer sind im Normalfall, aber die Preise wurden uns noch nicht bekannt gegeben für das Uefa-Spiel. Nun, müssen wir uns noch einbisschen geduldigen. Sobald ich mehr weiss, werde ich sie dir/hier mitteilen.

In unserem E-Shop (http://www.scbraga.pt/bilhetes.php) kann man noch nicht Tickets kaufen, sie sind aber dran! Ausser du meldest dich als SC Braga-Mitglied, zahlst 20€, suchst dir einen freien Sitzplatz im Stadion, dann erhältst du das Ticket für das Spiel auch günstiger, ich schätze mal 15€ bis 20€. Bist aber natürlich dann zusammen mit SC Braga Fans...

Schöne Grüsse

zebraga1985

I think that Werder Bremen will require some tickets to this game and then you can buy it in Germany, price will be something between 35/50€.
You can also buy tickets here in Braga in the day of the match or in the previous day. But is better if you inform yourselve with Werder Bremen services about the requirement of tickets.

Meanwhile you can check everything about SC Braga vs Werder Bremen, and everything about our club in http://braga-sempre.blogspot.com/ we also have an english and german Translator.
Menos internet, mais estádio...

O futebol é no estádio e não no PC

Addi

Bom dia Braga!

After returning yesterday home after a trip to the nice surroundings of Braga and the not so friendly Oporto I need to tell you some things:

# you have got an awesome estadium and finally we got the tickets for 20 EUR!
# you deserve a team that makes it further in the UEFA Cup!
# student parties in Braga are top, all people were really friendly all the time!
# the youth hostel is really good and worth another stay!
# there are so many people that speak english - to me, living on the eastcoast of Spain, that was really suprising and very nice to see and hear!
# Oporto is a nice city but the people are mad and grumpy fuckers!

Muit obrigado, Braga!

--ADDI

DiogoEA

Quote from: Addi on 24 de February de 2008, 16:43
Bom dia Braga!

After returning yesterday home after a trip to the nice surroundings of Braga and the not so friendly Oporto I need to tell you some things:

# you have got an awesome estadium and finally we got the tickets for 20 EUR!
# you deserve a team that makes it further in the UEFA Cup!
# student parties in Braga are top, all people were really friendly all the time!
# the youth hostel is really good and worth another stay!
# there are so many people that speak english - to me, living on the eastcoast of Spain, that was really suprising and very nice to see and hear!
# Oporto is a nice city but the people are mad and grumpy fuckers!

Muit obrigado, Braga!

--ADDI

;D

Carvalhinha

Addi,
freut mich, dass es dir in Braga gefallen hat! ;)