--------------------------------------------------------
NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

transfers.

Started by 4GIVME, 13 de November de 2007, 22:59

Previous topic - Next topic

4GIVME

just wondering what names have come up as romours or facts into who were looking into signing in the jan trasfer window.

SimpLe-Kid

A few players already signed, they are Carlos Tevez, Roben, and Silvestre.

Just kidding... no one signed, and there is no rumours either.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7656/fotofundo2sw1.jpg"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7656/fotofundo2sw1.jpg[/url]

Ana Cunha

Quote from: SimpLe-Kid on 13 de November de 2007, 23:20
A few players already signed, they are Carlos Tevez, Roben, and Silvestre.

You're dreaming :D.

4GIVME

hahaha were would braga pull the money for that lol. any chance we may go after vaz te again?

SimpLe-Kid

Quote from: 4GIVME on 13 de November de 2007, 23:32
hahaha were would braga pull the money for that lol. any chance we may go after vaz te again?

Vaz Te? No way... he's not good enough  ;D

Seriously, we don't need anymore strikers, we're well served.

And came out a rumour that A.C.Milan is watching Stelvio, a young midfielder of Braga.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7656/fotofundo2sw1.jpg"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7656/fotofundo2sw1.jpg[/url]

Kilo

I believe Vaz Te would be an enormous add to our side! He is an attacking player who can go down both flanks!

Excellent dribbling and he is a player that can make the diference in inner moves from both flanks!

But maye too expensive for us!

I remember seeing something about him being linked to a move to Braga in the beginning of the season! But I really doubt it is possible!  ;)

4GIVME

would be a far better option then what wender is at the moment.

brk

I think that Braga needs a good Central Defender and a good Left Defender. In my opinion, Cesar Peixoto is not a left defender; he is a left winger and the natural substitute for Wender. If Braga signs a good left defender, Peixoto can move forward. The central defender is necessary because if Paulo Jorge or Rodriguez is injured or suspended there are no good substitutes (Anilton is very bad and V. Hugo is a youngster).
O nome nas costas da camisola não é o importante, é sim o que está no símbolo!

jaimec

Quote from: brk on 14 de November de 2007, 10:11
I think that Braga needs a good Central Defender and a good Left Defender. In my opinion, Cesar Peixoto is not a left defender; he is a left winger and the natural substitute for Wender. If Braga signs a good left defender, Peixoto can move forward. The central defender is necessary because if Paulo Jorge or Rodriguez is injured or suspended there are no good substitutes (Anilton is very bad and V. Hugo is a youngster).

my thoughts exactly ...

Quote from: 4GIVME on 14 de November de 2007, 09:04
would be a far better option then what wender is at the moment.

You are so wright!! Vaz Te woud be a huge transfer, and he's an excelent player and it would be a ig benefit for our team, but I don't believe that SCBraga is or is going to try to tranfer Vaz te ......

mot

Quote from: brk on 14 de November de 2007, 10:11

I have to disagree with u about the centre back. Its true we need someone to the left but we have Frechaut that makes the position in the centre and for me its where he plays better. But last game he played very well as defense midfielder and even Carlos Fernandes made it well at he left side.
If all players play as they know i think that only a left defender more agressive would be necessary. Unless we sell someone or Salvador sees a good oportunitie for business.

SCB - Simply Choose the Best

brk

Quote from: mot on 15 de November de 2007, 12:25

I have to disagree with u about the centre back. Its true we need someone to the left but we have Frechaut that makes the position in the centre and for me its where he plays better. But last game he played very well as defense midfielder and even Carlos Fernandes made it well at he left side.
If all players play as they know i think that only a left defender more agressive would be necessary. Unless we sell someone or Salvador sees a good oportunitie for business.

I don't agree with you, I think that Frechaut is a good player but he is not a centre back. He is a good defensive midfielder and a regular right defender. Braga defence needs a good centre back player that can discuss the place in the team with Paulo Jorge and Rodriguez. If you remember a few years back we had Nem, Nunes, Paulo Jorge and Mauricio (I think) and that year we had the best defense ever, and were one of the fewer beaten teams, because of the quality of the players and because the competition between them to get a place in the starting eleven. We need a player that can do that, not only an adapted replacement like Frechaut.

In respect of Carlos Fernandes, in my opinion he is a fair left defender, but he shows several difficulties when he finds a fast winger and when the balls are sent to his back, has it's said in the football language he has hard kidneys. Moreover, following my first post, I think that Peixoto should move forward to be a winger, so we need another left defender.
O nome nas costas da camisola não é o importante, é sim o que está no símbolo!

4GIVME

agree that although carlos has done a good job we need someone better to progress. i wouldn't mind seeing victor get a run should rodriguez or paulo go down as he looked good preseason but we do need a better back up then anilton. hows bruno tiago progressing?