NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

Braga 2-0 Nacional

Started by LowerzBWFC, 08 de January de 2010, 22:12

Previous topic - Next topic

LowerzBWFC

Hi friends,

Its been a little while since I posted, but I managed to watch tonights game, and it was great to see the team winning again, I hope it will continue. Viana was on fire tonight, he was so unlucky not to score!

What are the rumours of players going in and out of the club during January? We only ever get news in England if a player is signing for one of the big 3 teams :)

For those who are interested my team Bolton have appointed a new manager today, but he will have to wait for his first game as the snow here has caused a lot of cancellations :(

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year,

Forca Braga!

Paul

Karl

Renteria is coming back this week so hopefully we wont see so much of Matheus anymore.. the diving cheating fuck.. god I cant stand him... The only player Ive ever detested that played for Braga.. The guy is so talented and such a cheat.... Hope some sucker comes in and buys him....

We'll see him.. 50p and a mars bar..

And Happy New Year... Hope Bolton pull away from the scrap at the bottom....

Maria

Hi there Paul
Its fecking freezing here too although no snow... we were only 8.300 supporters in the stadium tonight... :(
So i just heard about Renteria coming, we sold Joao Pereira to Sporting (3 million) but the lad that is playing in Joao Pereiras place, right wing, Filipe Oliveira, he did his job very well! At least he can cross a ball, something Joao wasnt good at. He also was in the second goal, he runned all the way to catch a "lost" ball, he crossed and we scored. Fair play to him cos could be hard to make forget Joao. For me all forgotten!
Good luck to Bolton and hopefully see you in UEFA sometime again.
By the way, anytime you want to come to see a match here, check Ryanair, we sort out the tickets and give you all details needed. You're more than welcome. Bring Karl with you! :)
GVERREIRA DO MINHO

4GIVME

We have signed miguel garcia and rapheal bastos.

Evaldo and Rodriguez are both being chased heavily at the moment by sporting and atletico madrid.

Ricardo

Evaldo has already stated he doesn't want to leave and that he feels at home in Braga. Naturally!  ;D
Em Braga, Com o Braga, Pelo Braga
www.mesadaciencia.blogspot.com

LowerzBWFC

Quote from: Ricardo on 10 de January de 2010, 13:56
Evaldo has already stated he doesn't want to leave and that he feels at home in Braga. Naturally!  ;D

Good to hear it, Evaldo has really impressed me every time I have seen him for Braga :)