--------------------------------------------------------
NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

UEFA CUP - Group stage - english talk

Started by basketaris, 09 de October de 2007, 21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

jaimec

And now I hope Aris beats Bayern at Munich ... but if Bayern wins I won't be disappointed !  ;D

Someone's gotta win ... no draws please ! Even so I'm hoping it'll be Aris .

miguel_afonso

To all Aris fans.

Please go to Munich and win.... I trust on you guys.

Go Aris  (vs B.Munich of course)

And know we beat Red Star and you beat Bayern  ;)

You gota a new fan...ME!!!

What a support, you are fantastic.

Good luck to next game.

See you in Manchester  ;D

alexbous

Braga was the best team from all which passed from Thessaloniki this season. I wish you and us will qualify for the next stage. I don't care for which is going to be the other team.
ARIS 40 ANOS INVICTO EN CASA EN PARTIDOS OFICIALES EN TODAS LAS COMPETICIONES EU

SmileyBWFC

Big week for 4 teams in Group F.

Our trip to Belgrade was superb - and the result was truly amazing for us. Red Star are a very poor team and will not offer Braga a game.

But as it stands 4 teams can end up on 6 points now and it would be likely that goal difference would see Bolton eliminated.

If Braga wins by 2 goals - they qualify.
If Aris draw with Munich - both of them qualify.
If Aris lose and Braga win, then Braga go through.
If Aris and Braga win, then both of them go through and Bayern go out!

Many Bolton fans are worried that Aris and Bayern will play out a draw - which will see both teams qualify.
If that happens, and Braga win 2-1. Then Bolton and Braga will finish on 6 points with 5 for and 4 against.
I don't know which team then qualifies.

Vlad

Quote from: SmileyBWFC on 17 de December de 2007, 12:10
Big week for 4 teams in Group F.

Our trip to Belgrade was superb - and the result was truly amazing for us. Red Star are a very poor team and will not offer Braga a game.

But as it stands 4 teams can end up on 6 points now and it would be likely that goal difference would see Bolton eliminated.

If Braga wins by 2 goals - they qualify.
If Aris draw with Munich - both of them qualify.
If Aris lose and Braga win, then Braga go through.
If Aris and Braga win, then both of them go through and Bayern go out!

Many Bolton fans are worried that Aris and Bayern will play out a draw - which will see both teams qualify.
If that happens, and Braga win 2-1. Then Bolton and Braga will finish on 6 points with 5 for and 4 against.
I don't know which team then qualifies.

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of all the group
matches, the following criteria will be applied to determine the rankings:
a) superior goal difference from all group matches played;
b) higher number of goals scored;
c) higher number of goals scored away;
d) higher number of wins;
e) higher number of away wins;
f) higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question,
as well as its association, over the previous five seasons

You qualify. You have 3 goals away, and Braga only 2.
But we'll win 2-0 against Red Star... I hope.
BRAGA... um dia ainda te vou ver a campeão!

Nota:desprezo os chamados "grandes"

SmileyBWFC

Cheers. I expect you will beat them by 2 goals. So we're not hoping that either Bayern or Aris wins the other tie. Preferably Aris and Bayern get knocked out.

Vlad

My desire:
SCBraga 15 - Red Star 0
Bayern 0 - Aris 1

Red Star humiliated, and Bayern knocked out  :P

;)
BRAGA... um dia ainda te vou ver a campeão!

Nota:desprezo os chamados "grandes"

SmileyBWFC

I notice Bayern have been doing poorly at home and drew 0-0 with Duisberg (bottom team in Bundesliga) recently. So Aris have a very good chance. Though, if all of Bayern's top players perform to the very best, the German team should win.

As for Braga and Red Star. I cannot see anything other than a Braga victory. Red Star may want to prove a point and try to get something from the group to avoid total embarrassment of having ZERO points. But unlikely.

We're hoping for a trip to Lisbon in the next round - Benfica or Sporting would be good!

Here are the teams you could end up playing if you finish 2nd or 3rd in the group.....

Marseille
Rosenborg
Werder Bremen
Rangers
Everton
Tottenham
Psv
Slavia prague
Villareal
Fiorentina
AEK
Spartak Moscow
Zurich
Leverkusen
Getafe
Panathinaikos
Athletico
Hamberg
Basel
Bordeaux

Maria

Step by step. Red Star first. We have to win for 2-0 and so not depending on the other match score.
GVERREIRA DO MINHO

alexbous

Congratulations to Braga! You guys deserved to pass to the next round. I couldn't say the same for Bolton; it is a miserable team that was lucky to draw ARIS in the last second of the extra time and to play their last game in Belgrade against an indifferent team.

Best of luck to you guys!
ARIS 40 ANOS INVICTO EN CASA EN PARTIDOS OFICIALES EN TODAS LAS COMPETICIONES EU

Filipe

thank you! and also thank for your exemplar presence in our forum...! i hope that we can play more times against ARIS

alexbous

Thank you, Filipe! All of you guys were very kind with us ARIS fans in this forum! Good luck to all of you!

Quote from: alexbous on 20 de December de 2007, 11:28
Thank you, Filipe! All of you guys were very kind with us ARIS fans in this forum! Good luck to all of you!

what happened to ARIS yesterday??

Bayern is a strong team but six goal's is too much. I had a feeling that you could win  :(

Don't give up, you will win the greek championship  ;)  GO ARIS !!!

I hope someday assist a ARIS game, my dream vacations is in Greek, so....  ;)

I'm sure that you made ARIS fans here in Braga  :D

alexbous

We had an incredible chance to score first and we didn't (Kahn saved it with his toe!). Afterwards Bayern scored two goals before HT and obviously we surrendered. Bayern has made a perfect game, I doubt they played that passionated and good against Bolton in Munich... What can we do, football is this shitty sometimes...

basketaris

I never came in to congratulate you for your qualification!

Even a little too late, congrats guys, for both your draw in Thessaloniki and your qualification!  :)

Too bad you lost today vs Werder, if only the score was a little better, you could reverse it in Portugal! I hope, though, you will fight no matter what and who knows? You can do the miracle, I really wish it for you guys!

About us, we were beaten by our local rival on Sunday, Paok, 3-0, but the negative protagonist was the ref of the game who denied us a red card on Paok, in the 3rd minute (!) and 2 clear penalties in the first half! Guess what, he was rated almost perfect and he escaped punishment! However, the biggest issue is the killer hit of Georgiadis (ex-International player, present at the Euro 2004 with our NT), on our player Nikos KARABELAS.

The 35-year-old player of Paok did not respect his opponent and cold-bloodedly attempted to SMASH his KNEE! However, the ref of the game (who is a paok fan) didn't show him the red card, and instead, he ordered for throw-in, in favor of Paok! Not even a foul! Unbelievable!  :o

Take a look below and you 'll understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHyxW5HVN4

Please spread it to all your friends, in order to avoid such unprofessional acts in the future...

I really hope the best for you guys and I wish you have a good presence in the Portuguese league, as well as in the UEFA Cup!  ;)

Thank's basketaris, for the support

Last night was very bad, now, only a miracle can save us  ;D (we are a very religious city) ;D

About your player, i hope he can back soon as possible, maybe next season?

the images.......
wowwwwwwwww :o

that guy is crazy.

Here we have the same problem, some player's can do everything: discuss with the referee, break other player's legs, etc...

Best off luck to ARIS