--------------------------------------------------------
NOVO FÓRUM SUPERBRAGA.COM 2024
Faz um novo registo em https://www.superbraga.com/

Main Menu

Buy Every New F**king Incredilby Corrupt Arbitro

Started by Karl, 12 de May de 2009, 00:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

I've never truly expressed my true distaste for the way that Benfica continually get away with incredibly foul and corrupt play on and off the pitch.... For me Benfica are equivalent to the Portuguese Government... they always promise to do things and never deliver. Let's make some comparisons......

1. In every Fregseuia in portugal the local party in power be it PSD or PS are doing things in the Ladeias to win votes... small things like football pitches and green spaces to make sure the local community vote the right way.....

2. Benfica are opening and improving CASAS DO BENFICA to encourage emigrants to be more Portuguese and support something Portuguese... in Mozambique or angola or Canada or the USA.......

Its just another form of brainwashing......

1. Every day we see new things about areas.... today was Braga because Alberto São Paio(dotn knwo the correct name) is one of the top schools in portugal.... (anybody have any doubts that this was a political party broadcast???)

2. Benfica say that Afonso Alves' agent was in Lisbon this weekend... benfica say they cant pay more than 3m for a player that transfered to Middlesboro for 12 million in January 2008... do you think they will accept 3million even if they get relegated.... I doubt it.. another party polical broadcast... A former giant trying to talk big......

bullshit news that is loved in portugal.... I love Portugal..... why do we think we need to talk big to make ourselves feel like we are a player when really we are just a medium sized club trying to survive...

Portugal... where dreams come true...

Where the boss gets paid by freeport for favours and the people still vote for him....

Where the club continues to brainwash the parolos into thinking they are the biggest club in the world.. I will give an example..... When a new song is released to the market..... the record company buy lots of singles( to push the record up the charts) Benfica sell 'packs' in Angola and Mozambique at local prices... maybe the equivalent to 20 cents for a year..... and so push up their numbers to be the biggest club in the world... so 100,000 new adeptos for 20,000euro... Isnt it possible.. that the president of their club(I wont name drop) could buy false names that dotn exist.... Corruption is rife in Angola.... So its no wonder theor club thrives there! After all when he arrived from Alverca he had only a few million and now he's worth over 150 million.... 20,000 euro isnt that much to him for a place in the Guinness book of record.. Parolos are easily impressed.... the only good thing about it is that Guinness is Irish...

Now for to finish, cos Im bored talking about a boring club...

They want their manager to resign so they can safe themselves 3 million euro.... he will be so pressured that he will resign like so many before him...... Is this the act of a big club? They will never be able to work on the same level as Chelsea... paying Mourinho 27million to pay his contract.....

They are a small club pretending to be a big club...

Braga is a small club with a long term plan to grow... We dotn pretend to be anything that we are not.... We dont sell cheap tickets like our local rivals to fill the stadium... Anybody who saw the Trofense game on Saturday will know the true worth of their team... Braga have not had a crowd that low all season and we never reached the top of the league..... We were lucky in one or two games but by bad referee errors and not cheating.... Anybody who saw Luisão's horrendous tackle on saturday that tore the Trofense players jersey will know.. In any other league in the world its a direct red card.... It was disgraceful.... now he will only miss Braga and not Belenenses.....

I have no doubts... If it was a fair league we would finish in 3rd this year... I still have faith.... as I did last October..

My dream was answered.. We won the Taça Intertoto.... And Benfica..... Taça Cerveja.... A real club and a pretend club....

krugger

Quote from: Karl on 12 de May de 2009, 00:40
I've never truly expressed my true distaste for the way that Benfica continually get away with incredibly foul and corrupt play on and off the pitch.... For me Benfica are equivalent to the Portuguese Government... they always promise to do things and never deliver. Let's make some comparisons......

1. In every Fregseuia in portugal the local party in power be it PSD or PS are doing things in the Ladeias to win votes... small things like football pitches and green spaces to make sure the local community vote the right way.....

2. Benfica are opening and improving CASAS DO BENFICA to encourage emigrants to be more Portuguese and support something Portuguese... in Mozambique or angola or Canada or the USA.......

Its just another form of brainwashing......

1. Every day we see new things about areas.... today was Braga because Alberto São Paio(dotn knwo the correct name) is one of the top schools in portugal.... (anybody have any doubts that this was a political party broadcast???)

2. Benfica say that Afonso Alves' agent was in Lisbon this weekend... benfica say they cant pay more than 3m for a player that transfered to Middlesboro for 12 million in January 2008... do you think they will accept 3million even if they get relegated.... I doubt it.. another party polical broadcast... A former giant trying to talk big......

bullshit news that is loved in portugal.... I love Portugal..... why do we think we need to talk big to make ourselves feel like we are a player when really we are just a medium sized club trying to survive...

Portugal... where dreams come true...

Where the boss gets paid by freeport for favours and the people still vote for him....

Where the club continues to brainwash the parolos into thinking they are the biggest club in the world.. I will give an example..... When a new song is released to the market..... the record company buy lots of singles( to push the record up the charts) Benfica sell 'packs' in Angola and Mozambique at local prices... maybe the equivalent to 20 cents for a year..... and so push up their numbers to be the biggest club in the world... so 100,000 new adeptos for 20,000euro... Isnt it possible.. that the president of their club(I wont name drop) could buy false names that dotn exist.... Corruption is rife in Angola.... So its no wonder theor club thrives there! After all when he arrived from Alverca he had only a few million and now he's worth over 150 million.... 20,000 euro isnt that much to him for a place in the Guinness book of record.. Parolos are easily impressed.... the only good thing about it is that Guinness is Irish...

Now for to finish, cos Im bored talking about a boring club...

They want their manager to resign so they can safe themselves 3 million euro.... he will be so pressured that he will resign like so many before him...... Is this the act of a big club? They will never be able to work on the same level as Chelsea... paying Mourinho 27million to pay his contract.....

They are a small club pretending to be a big club...

Braga is a small club with a long term plan to grow... We dotn pretend to be anything that we are not.... We dont sell cheap tickets like our local rivals to fill the stadium... Anybody who saw the Trofense game on Saturday will know the true worth of their team... Braga have not had a crowd that low all season and we never reached the top of the league..... We were lucky in one or two games but by bad referee errors and not cheating.... Anybody who saw Luisão's horrendous tackle on saturday that tore the Trofense players jersey will know.. In any other league in the world its a direct red card.... It was disgraceful.... now he will only miss Braga and not Belenenses.....

I have no doubts... If it was a fair league we would finish in 3rd this year... I still have faith.... as I did last October..

My dream was answered.. We won the Taça Intertoto.... And Benfica..... Taça Cerveja.... A real club and a pretend club....

GREAT KARL, JUST GREAT !!!!!!

FORÇA BRAGA !!!!

pr_braga

É mesmo bom ter alguém de fora que consegue ver as coisas livre do nevoeiro que paira sobre quem está do lado de dentro!! É um privilégio que temos e devemos aproveitar!  ;)

Baldinotti

Karl , once more I'm proud of your feelings from Braga :)
Great text and i blieve also in 3rd place :)
but i think with some quality referees in certains games we couls dream with at least the 2nd place.
But our time is arriving...soon we will get what we dream and deserve :)

FORÇA BRAGA!